The new track dumper series will be available in March.
Pre-orders will begin in late February. We are expecting these machines to sell quickly please Email us if you would like to be added to the pre-order notification list.
The track dumper Jansen RD-300proS is an upgrade to the Jansen RD-300 with a hydraulic ejection system.
The dumper is also equipped with the new and improved 6:2 gearbox. It has a total of 6 forward gears and 2 reverse gears! The maximum forward speed is approx. 4.5mph, approx. 3mph in reverse. It is ideal for transporting sand, soil, gravel, rocks, etc. The track makes it easy to navigate rough, muddy, sandy terrain or inclines.
The Jansen RD-300proS is self-propelled and the skip features a hydraulic dumping mechanism. A powerful hydraulic unit and a hydraulic cylinder have been built onto the machine to facilitate this. The ejection system extends the operating range so you can load a variety of materials weighing up to 1102 lbs directly into a container, trailer, or truck. The Jansen RD-300pro features a folding step for the operator to stand on the machine and ride along.
The ejection side of our Jansen RD-300proS skip is straight, not conical. Bulk material quickly becomes wedged when tipping out a skip with conical ejection. These features set our mini dumper apart from the competition! The lifting and lowering process only takes seconds. We deliver a reinforced version of the machine with a similarly strengthened skip (wall thickness 3 mm). The skip dimensions are 38.5×27.5×17.7 in
The track drive and ground clearance of approx. 4.7 inches makes this dumper suitable for rough terrain. It can even manage inclines, however, do bear in mind the center of gravity is higher on this dumper vs. the RD-300!
The Jansen RD-300pro comes standard with a high-quality 9 HP Briggs&Stratton petrol engine. These engines are tough, reliable, and efficient.
The engine delivers a very good starting performance (even at low temperatures).
- Briggs&Stratton XR1450 4-stroke engine, OHV, 9 HP, 306 cc
- Normal petrol
- Tank capacity: 1.4 gal
- Starter: Recoil starter
- Gearbox: 6:2 (6 forward gears, 2 reverse gears)
- Skip drive: hydraulic
- Skip with ejection system
- Forward speed: max. 4.5 mph
- Reverse speed: max. 3 mph
- Ground clearance: approx. 4.7 in
- Load capacity: max. 1102 lbs
- Total weight: approx. 508 lbs
- Assembled dimensions: 72.8 x 28 x 48.8 in (LxWxH, top edge skip up)
- Skip dimensions: 38.5 x 27.5 x 17.7 in (LxWxH)
- Front edge height, skip down: 35.8 in from the ground
- Front edge height skip up: 60.2 in from the ground
- Ejection height: 55.9 in
- Package dimensions: 72.8 x 31.5 x 49.4 in (LxWxH)
- Weight including packaging: approx. 859.8 lbs
There are no reviews yet.