If you’re ready to destroy stumps with ease, this is your machine! The Jansen BSF-13 stump grinder has a cutting width of 2.1 inches and can cut approximately 16 inches into the stump. It reduces stumps up to 10 inches tall, depending on the angle of the machine and the ground it’s operating on.
This machine has four handles for easy loading and unloading. The stump grinder is easy to start and extremely durable. No adjustments needed to be made or parts replaced after a 100-hour test.
- Centrifugal clutch
- Recoil starter ( pull starter )
- Rotation speed: 3400 rpm
- The total weight (dry): 220 lbs
- Fuel type: regular unleaded
- Tank capacity: 1 gal.
- Fuel consumption: Approx. 3 – 4 hours run time
- Dimensions: 60x30x44 inches (LxWxH)
- Measurements of packaging: 43x32x32 inches
- Weight including packaging: 275lbs
More stump grinder specifications:
- 14 HP Kohler® Engine
- 11 Inch Diameter Cutter Head
- 12 Carbide-Hardened Teeth
- Individually Exchangeable Teeth
- Free Safety Glasses and Ear Protection
***PLEASE NOTE VIDEO SHOWS AN OLD JD MOTER WE ARE WORKING ON A NEW VIDEO WITH 14HP KOHLER ENGINE***
Stump Grinder Manual Start FAQs
Can the teeth be sharpened?
Yes, but we do not offer a sharpening service.
Is the machine self-propelled?
No, but it is very well-balanced.
How big is the cutting wheel?
It has an 11” diameter cutting wheel. The cutting width is about 2”.
Can you replace the teeth individually?
Yes, there are 12 individually exchangeable carbide tipped teeth.
How often do I need to grease the cutter head?
Every 10 hours. This is very important.
Do you have parts in stock?
Yes, we have almost every part in stock at our warehouse in Arizona.
Key Notes and Tips
Please read the manual. It may save you a headache.
Keep an eye on the belt tension. Tighten it when needed.