We are now accepting pre-orders for the latest Jansen Mini Excavator. The backorder will be about 60 days.
Our MB-2000 mini excavator is a compact multifunctional machine. It’s small, powerful, and versatile. At a compact width of 32.5in, you can even use this micro excavator in difficult to access areas. It has a powerful 6,5 PS YANMAR diesel engine to power the high-performance hydraulic system. This machine also features an electric starter.
This is a complete set! Delivery includes the 11 in, 15 in, and 24 in buckets, plus a ripper for breaking up soil and a grapple for lifting e.g. rocks or logs. The extremely practical quick-change system allows you to quickly change attachments.
A recurring question: Can the bucket also be reversed so the opening is at the front? Yes, you can. Simply turn the quick-change adapter and you can fit the buckets the other way around!
The gear and pivot joint allows a 360° swivel radius. Our MB-2000 further features an additional control unit on the excavator’s arm. This expands your work area to e.g. operate an auger on this excavator.
The dredging depth of 128 cm and ejection height of 166 cm make this machine your perfect tool for professional use at home or for your business. The low surface pressure and versatility ensure minimal damage to the soil, which is particularly important when working in gardens.
A folding roll-over bar with a built-in canopy, a robust hydraulic dozer blade, and intuitive, simple operation complement the performance of this mini excavator ideally.
The MB-2000 mini excavator comes with four-way control lever steering. As shown in the pictures, it has 2 joystick levers for operating the excavator arm and the scoop, and 1 control arm for the chain drive, and 1 for the dozer blade. You can assign the functions yourself based on how the hydraulic lines are connected.
- Engine: 6.5 PS diesel engine, YANMAR-L70N6
- Fuel type: diesel
- Starter: Electric starter
- Boom swing angle range: 360 degrees
- Overloading height: max. 85 in
- Dumping height: max. 5.5 ft
- Digging depth: max. 51 in
- Reach max. 7.8 ft
- ground clearance: 5.5 in
- Chain width: 6 in
- chain height: 12.5 in
- track width: 27.2
- Ripping force: approx. 1168 lbs
- Load capacity (excavator arm fully extended): approx. 660 lbs (dozer blade down)
- Load capacity (excavator arm fully extended): approx. 330 lbs (dozer blade up)
- Weight: approx. 1576 lbs
- Total width: 33 in
- Total width without a roof: 28 in
- Total height: 75 in
- Total height without roof: 53 in
- Shipping weight: approx. 1708 lbs
- Packing dimensions: 89x33x89 in (LxWxH)
- Complete set: incl. 11in, 15in & 24in buckets, plus ripper and grapple
- Electric starter: 12 Volt
- Operating hours meter
- LED light
- Fuel tank capacity: 1 gal
- Oil tank capacity: approx. 2.7 gal (HLP-46)
- Swivel radius: 360°
- Operating pressure: approx. 195 bar
- Additional hydraulic circuit on excavator’s arm
- High quality, robust construction
- Easy operation
- Transport via trailer or inside a van
- Passes through standard doors (width: 33 in)
- Various attachments included
- Equipped with quick-change adapter
- Quick-change adapter can be turned for fitting the buckets the other way around
- Powerful hydraulic pump unit
- Hydraulic dozer blade lowering
- High digging and ripping force
- Load capacity approx. 275 to 660 lbs (depending on the position of the dozer blade)
- All lubricating points easily accessible
This unit is delivered on a steel pallet. You should allow approx. ½ hour for final assembly. Please contact us for further assistance. You will further need approx. 2 quarts of motor oil for the engine. We recommend 10W40 or 15W40 multi-grade oil.
We Now Offer Financing
Please contact us for personal and business financing options.